With RJO’s WebOE, the only tool required to trade is an internet connection. The straight forward, free trading platform requires no training and allows for futures and options traders and to conveniently execute orders from any computer around the world.
WebOE (Web Order Entry) is a firewall-friendly order entry module that connects its users with access to the global futures marketplace. As a Web enabled application, the product is suitable for any customer with a connection to the Internet and a Web browser. No special client configurations or installation of software is needed. Utilizing a series of dynamic Web pages, this powerful application enables its users to place, change, and monitor order flow between a remote location, such as a user’s home or office, and the financial markets. And, if you already have a quote and charting package, you can use WebOE in-addition, for a complete order-routing and execution experience.
Some key features of RJO’s WebOE include:
- 24-hour access
- Single screen, 1-click encrypted order entry
- Depth of market (DOM) complete with “drag and drop” order entry
- Historical searches with intuitive administration screens
- Full system customization for your personal brand
- Proprietary in-house system that allows RJO to easily monitor and upgrade the system for clients
To get set up with RJO’s WebOE or for more info please call 800.376.0810 or Contact Us.